New 1750mAh battery seems to improved the keyboard

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got a Cameron Sino battery because the Samsung 1500mAh was losing its charge a lot faster for some reason. And for some reason, after swapping batteries, the keyboard seems a **** of a lot more responsive as well as more accurate.

Anyone have a guess as to why? Don't seem to have the disappearing keyboard as much either.

Mangos taste better than apples!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Just got a Cameron Sino battery because the Samsung 1500mAh was losing its charge a lot faster for some reason. And for some reason, after swapping batteries, the keyboard seems a **** of a lot more responsive as well as more accurate.

Anyone have a guess as to why? Don't seem to have the disappearing keyboard as much either.

Mangos taste better than apples!

Never heard of Cameron Sino before. I googled them and they are out of Hong Kong. Where did you find that battery at? eBay?

We use to have a Seidio rep at the Treo Central forums. They backed there stuff up pretty well and the rep was always helpful. They normally had stock and extended life batteries.
seidioonline.com

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Probably because you pulled your battery, which seems to do a bit more than a typical power off/on reset. Nothing to do with the battery.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Probably because you pulled your battery, which seems to do a bit more than a typical power off/on reset. Nothing to do with the battery.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

interesting theory: I like it. I regularly pull my batteries to put in a backup, and this may be why i haven't experienced ANY issues with my 36.9-GB 7.5 Focus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo