Touch.facebook.com Glitchy, unreliable since Mango

Cluelessjedi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experienced the sme thing, the new HTML facebook touch website either will load in, then vanish or load in fine, show my newsfeed but not enable me to use the menu (top left) if i press it, it just redirects to touch.facebook.com not the same add with /home.php . i understand some of you may think i am nuts, some may have experienced this. My issue is that i seem to be the only person i know of ( and i know 3 other buddies with HTC WP7's) that it seems to be happenning to.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I think it is facebook in general on this phone at least for me sucks. I also think HTML5 doesnt like facebook's mobile site so that could be an issue too. Otherwise I feel your pain.

Cluelessjedi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Cheers Guys, the weird thing is it will randomly work maybe one in 20 times how it should, then it just goes off like a grumpy child, the annoying thing is that everyother HTML5 site i visit works a dream, and as the WP7 app is okay, but far from great i use the browser more.

Cluelessjedi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
i have fixed this issue.............stupid oversight by me. if you have more than one IE tab open with facebook touch in it, all subsequent tabs facebook will go wrong. close other tabs and hey presto, all 100% again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99