Pictures taken with your HTC Titan

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I just want to see some real life pics.... Not sure if I'm going to purchase 1 or multiple devices.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
If it is anything like the vivid's camera, it will kick my focus s in the face, hard. Thxgvn trip, family member has one. I have focus s.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Clarify. - The low light captures really let the difference between the focus s and the vivid be known. Daylight, wash between the two, circumstances pending.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Here are a couple from my Titan

WP_000023.jpg
WP_000014.jpg

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Dave... Camera wise: Focus S or Titan? Low Light specifically and also on the move. For example if my son is going from point a to b, I like to take a picture because he's a clown and finds a way to make me laugh, so with my 4S, it sucks. I had to use 1080p HD video recording for movement. My 9930 is good for taking pictures on the move and I believe my Focus was as well.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Here is a good action shot this sea lion is haling aces so this shot is through the fingerprint stained glass at the zoo aquarium.

temporary-1.jpg

alifarhatt

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you guys have heard of Aussie gum trees, but typically they litter the Australian outback. This one's in my fromt yard. The truth be known, I was actually trying to shoot the 3 magpies on the lower left branches which might explain some of the focus issues on the fringes.
Imageshack - wp000180.jpg

This is some kinda flower in my mums yard. Sorry about linking offsite, but I can't upload from work.
Imageshack - wp000154.jpg

HTC's nifty little panoramic tool on the old back yard.
Imageshack - htc000032.jpg

Overall, I'm stoked with the results. I'm no photographer so I am quite comfortable using this as my primary camera.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Those are stunning photographs from a phone alifarhatt. Thank you for taking the time to post them.

Still hard to believe a phone took them LOL

Oh and welcome along to WPC. :)

Why is the weather not like that here ? Grrrrr.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I looked briefly at the panoramic option while playing with the Titan in store, and it looked real confusing. Can't wait to play with it when mine eventually gets here.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Keep them coming y'all. I can't wait until I get my hands on my Titan. Still wish I could have gotten the Focus S to compare for a couple of weeks.

alifarhatt

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the props guys.

@TheWeeeBear - The sun's only just started shining again after a week of downpour hence the green grass. Normally it's a lot drier heat that we have.

@Figure 8/Jen - The panoramic shots are a breeze. Just point and click, then move the phone left or right following the on screen pointers and the phone will snap automatically when it hits the right spot. Just remember to move slowly and use the levelling line. If you do that, you won't see the stitching effect at all.

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you guys have heard of Aussie gum trees, but typically they litter the Australian outback. This one's in my fromt yard. The truth be known, I was actually trying to shoot the 3 magpies on the lower left branches which might explain some of the focus issues on the fringes.
Imageshack - wp000180.jpg

This is some kinda flower in my mums yard. Sorry about linking offsite, but I can't upload from work.
Imageshack - wp000154.jpg

HTC's nifty little panoramic tool on the old back yard.
Imageshack - htc000032.jpg

Overall, I'm stoked with the results. I'm no photographer so I am quite comfortable using this as my primary camera.

Wow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99