Pictures taken with your HTC Titan

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
you must have changed the future!! lol. (that guy is half gone, by the counter and woman.)

Indeed. That guy's breakdancing moves must have been too fast to capture. That, or he's the coffee shop ghost. :-o

That came out good. :cool:

Thanks! I gotta give most the credit to the subject (this building is awesome) & of course the Titan's camera. That pano mode is really the best I've seen on any phone (even 3rd party iPhone apps).

Peter McCain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
As a photographer and Photoshop Jedi, I am really looking forward to the camera on this beast. (mine arrives tomorrow) My HD7S camera is so-so, but I really point to the F2.2 and low light sensor as a selling point. Panorama and burst, also good.

BUT...where is Photosynth, Microsoft!!!! iPhone love but hate for WP7? Weak.

they should bring true Photosynth using their own servers to put the pictures together. The iphone version is not even close to the pc version.

gpsi

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Taken in Columbus Circle in NYC. I think I was walking, hence the slight blur. It was cool how it came out though.

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Tried to see them, it says: "This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to access it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."

Try Imgur.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
macro1.jpg

Not a very exciting subject matter I know, but I wanted to see what a Macro shot of the coloured buttons would look like.

I was quite impressed. :D

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
How are y'all attaching them? Not using BoardExpress, right?

I upload using Photobucket, but I haven't found a way to copy a link from within the app.

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

I upload using Photobucket, but I haven't found a way to copy a link from within the app.

I use imgur uploader from the market. Its free, no ads & gives you a direct link that you can copy/paste anywhere. Seems to retain the original quality too.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site

You have to use IE to pull the link from the website. Its a pain because you cant copy the complete string because the text box doesn't show all the text. It can be done but its a PITA.

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I took this on my business trip to DC. Once I got them on the computer I was simply AMAZED at how great they truly looked. The vertical one of the Christmas tree was a pan shot. Also note the one of the White House I was litterally BLOCKS away from it and didn't even zoom in on it. Still amazed at how clear it looks even from as far away as I was.

Would have gotten one in front of the WH, but when I finally did get there about 30 minutes later, they were clearing the area. The presidents helicopter was coming in and landed about 20 minutes later. I was already too far away, but did see it by the Washington Monument.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb