Audible 'click' when camera focuses

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I just noticed today that my Titan produces an audible 'click' sound when the camera focuses (sometimes 2 clicks).

Does anyone else experience this?

I'm concerned because I also hear a slight "hiss" or buzzing (not static) during phone calls while using the handset. I don't hear this hiss while using headphones or a bluetooth device. With these two issues I'm considering going back to the AT&T store to have them swap it out.

Last edited:

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hiss and buzz are different things. I took a phone call last night and had the hiss and it turned out the earpiece volume was cranked. I turned it down and it was fine.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I also believe a slight "hiss" is normal. I hear that on my BLackberry too. WHenever I get a notification sound, I can hear this faint hiss for a second until the speaker shuts off(?). Its just digital noise, same thing you'd hear on low/mid quality sound systems. Go home or in your car, pause whatever is playing and crank the volume. More than likely, you will hear a slight hiss. The higher quality Amp/Source Unit, the less likely it will be to hiss.

But, yes, a hiss and buzz are different...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers