My free $25 marketplace card is on it's way!

neshyd

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I got this email today, can't wait to buy some games and Apps :D

Dear Dinesh,

We're pleased to let you know that you will be receiving your $25.00 Prepaid App Card from Windows Phone in the next 7 to 10 business days. This card is perfect for purchasing apps and games for your Windows Phone.

Your card is being mailed to you at the following address:

If you have any questions regarding your card or if the address listed above are incorrect, please call 1-800-522-7458, or send an email to help@citiprepaid.com. In the meantime, please look for your card in the mail.

Enjoy your Windows Phone and make it more personal with apps and games from Windows Phone Marketplace (www.marketplace.windowsphone.com).

Sincerely,

The Windows Phone Team

Yay!

Anyone else sign up for the $25 Marketplace credit? :)

itssimplyjeff1

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I applied for mine the 18[the day wpcentral posted the article], and got the confirmation email today. email is from "Citi Prepaid Services" so make you didn't skip it cause of the name.

spd_rcr

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I submitted mine on black friday. I'm really itching for it, there's a half dozen games I want to add to my collection.

neshyd

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I got mine in the mail. I will be uploading pictures soon. Its basically a citi prepaid VISA card. It has your name on it and even sports a nice Windows Phone skin on the card with a Microsoft logo on the back of it.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

svtfmook

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
got mine yesterday, now i'm having a hard time figuring out what to buy, lol.

i bought angry birds, battle log companion and rc flight sim (for my kids)

i already have:
7pass
all flights
app flow
battery status
facebook
flashlight xt
forward contacts
free ringtones
garmin street pilot
google+
gps speedometer
htc hub
htc youtube
im+ pro
msn postbox
navigon
newegg
nokia drive (yes, i have 4 navigations, lol)
nokia maps
htc notes
htc photo enhancer
pizza hut
screen capturer
skydrive
stormglass
super mario ringtones
tv show
wp shortcut
xbmc remote
youtube
breeze
shuffle party
sonic 4
xbox live extras
drag race
earthwork jim
jewel3
rc-air sim
solitaire
angrybirds

what does everyone suggest? i obviously have the navigation covered, lol. i don't game on my phone all too much.

scdkad

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Submitted the info week and half ago and just got the email today. Another 7-10 days now.
I don't understand why it has to be a card-how about crediting your Zune account or something...

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Submitted the info week and half ago and just got the email today. Another 7-10 days now.
I don't understand why it has to be a card-how about crediting your Zune account or something...

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express
Suppose you want to give the card to someone else? I have all the paid apps I need, but if I wanted to, I could always allow someone to use my card to buy the app they need. Heck, now that I'm saying this, you could even sell your card for $20 and pretty much make a profit if you don't have an app you need to pay for.

Calnor

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I got my $25 card last week. Best deal ever. Last year, microsoft gave me a free copy of Halo Reach when I bought that phone. Got it for nothing, just signed up for 2 years. This year I upgraded my second line on their Black friday special. Got the phone for a penny plus this 25 gift card. Awesome, can't wait to see what promotions they come up with next year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05