Nokia Battery Update available!

holyfetzer

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I get the update for my Lumia! Yiepppieeeh!!!

update1s.png

update2g.png

Edit: Update complete

New version:

screencapture3o.jpg

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Hope your battery will fully charge now and last longer.

Have Nokia now added Internet sharing or is it just for the battery ?

Oh and welcome along to WPCentral holyfetzer. :)

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Still no internet sharing then? I wonder how long that's going to take; I assumed it would have been the first update, but apparently not.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I thought it would have been a priority too Gorki247.

Quite speedy for a first update I guess though, so maybe it won't be too far away. :)

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
My Battery saver just kicked in which would never of happened on my Omnia. Just hooked up to Zune and yeap the Nokia Update was waiting (No notification otherwise though had to force the check).

Anyway away she goes. If it makes it past this time tomorrow before battery saver kicks in that will be an improvement.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I dunno why they have the update notification on the phone, the only time it ever pops up is when you connect your phone to Zune LOL :D

Fingers crossed the update works wonders for you then welsbloke. :)

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Got up about 30 minutes earlier this morning and did my normal morning Internet Enews then normal days work and so far the battery is holding up claiming 7 more hours! We will see.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Battery still going strong. The other thing I have noticed is "twitching" that used to get when moving a page up and down has also stopped. It used to twitch when I move a page up or down has totally stopped.

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Did this update fix the screen over sensitivity issue for anyone? This is the main issue that's holding me back from purchase right now.

Yakkob

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I have seen people mentioned that it has indeed fixed this issue, which I might add I have not experienced on the 2 handsets I have used.

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I played around with one in the shop and when I scrolled up and down the start screen, I would accidentally click on the tile instead. This wouldn't happen with my Optimus 7. So hopefully this update will fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo