new to DVP came from Palm Pre & have ???

lschaumer

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone can tell me where do the deleted emails get stored? when I show all folders; Deleted folders are empty, any ideas? thanks

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Interesting. I just tested both my @live and account and anothe raccount configured through IMAP and both showed the deleted items in the deleted items folder. I don't have a POP email account to test from. What kind of email account are you deleting from? Any idea?

lschaumer

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I just tested both my @live and account and anothe raccount configured through IMAP and both showed the deleted items in the deleted items folder. I don't have a POP email account to test from. What kind of email account are you deleting from? Any idea?
Im using 3 POP accounts and 1 gmail, what i noticed is that right after I delete they show up on the delete folder but if I come back a little while later they are gone!

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
OK so my IMAP accont has deleted all the emails I had in the foolder from this morning. My @live acount (i dont know if this IMAP or POP) still has them. Is this happening to all the accounts or only some? I am looking for theme among the issue.

lschaumer

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
OK so my IMAP accont has deleted all the emails I had in the foolder from this morning. My @live acount (i dont know if this IMAP or POP) still has them. Is this happening to all the accounts or only some? I am looking for theme among the issue.
on mine POP accounts all have gone, Google included and that one is a IMAP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs