BLuetooth audio takes a few seconds to come through car speaker

noirsoft

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I have my Titan synced to my car stereo for both headset and "Car Multimedia", which automatically begins playing music when the car turns on. On my LG Quantum,. this worked beautifully. On my Titan, the music plays for a few seconds over the Titan speaker before switching to the car stereo.

Also, the volume when my car read a text to me was significantly lower than the music volume, which also wasn't the case on my quantum. I think that's the car producing the audio, though, so it may be not Titan-related.

wpcitizen

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a bluetooth speakerphone ( Jabra ) that has FM transmitter in my car that I tune in my car radio. I dont see the problem you are describing here. It plays instantaneouly in my case similair to my previous iPhone 3gs

spokanedj

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I have had several people start converstations with "hello, you there? Oh, there you are." when I answer or make a call at the beginning. Like its not connecting the mic or Bluetooth initially. I never had any call issues with BT in my vehicle with the Focus or Focus S.

noirsoft

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I have a bluetooth speakerphone ( Jabra ) that has FM transmitter in my car that I tune in my car radio. I dont see the problem you are describing here. It plays instantaneouly in my case similair to my previous iPhone 3gs

Is that connecting as a headset or as a multimedia device? My phone connects to my car with two different profiles, one for calls, one for music. I haven't tried much with it as a headset, but the delay is when it connects as a multimedia device to play Zune audio.

VinceSmith

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing this same problem pairing a Samsung Focus i917 to a 2010 Subaru Outback. It's really annoying when my phone starts shrilling for a few seconds every time I start the car. The strange thing is this just started happening; previously using the same phone there would be a few seconds of silence and then music would play out of the car speakers. Have you been able to find any solution?

thanks,
Vince

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)