Lumia 710 a MUCH better value than the 800

ballroomdru

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey, if you really think about it, the Lumia 710 is a much better value than the 800. Why do I say this? The 710 and 800 share the same processor, same amount of ram, and the same software. If the Lumia 800 comes out at a cost of $200 on contract then you are paying an extra $150 for 8 gigs more storage, a slightly larger AMOLED display, and a non-removable battery.

Is the extra $150 really worth it?
What do you say?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

monotok

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
The looks would be worth that amount more in my opinion tbh.
I held one at Westfield and it felt really nice etc but i would not purchase one because I like hardware QWERTY as well, looks like my Dell DVP will be with me for a while.

:D

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
If I have the money yes it is worth it. It's like buying a Porsche booster instead of a 911 because they are both from the same company. No matter what you do or how you sell it you will still have the lower model.

ljkelley

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually it all depends on use. If you are gonna use the 16GB, sure it may be worth it.

The screen is gonna be very subjective. AMOLED PenTile vs. IPS. Apple and iPhone users have screamed how well their IPS displays are on various devices. Looks are subjective as well.

I will say that it is a great value, coming in even cheaper than the Radar 4G with overall better specs (minus FFC).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05