New Flash Owner

TheLastMumzy

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Overall happy with the operating system but the battery life is absolutely terrible. I've been unable to make it past 10 hours with minimal usage. I just uninstalled the Weather Channel app and turned xbox sync off to see if that helps. I've also noticed the feature "Find my Phone" says connected but there doesn't appear to be any way to turn it off.

Also this is a minor point, but is there a way to force the status bar to stay visible permanently. I dunno... it just bugs me I guess.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
No way to turn the status bar on "all the time". An background tasks actually use very little juice, less than 1% per day for each active task. So something else must be draining your battery. A poor 3G connection, rouge app, or your actually streaming video and playing games when you blank out for an hour or two during the day. Don't know.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

ecthroi

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
my battery was pretty terrible at first. i fully drained it 2 or 3 times, and it *seems* to be a little bit better. but it's still about 12 hours that i start to get worried about it.

i've checked off/on all 'background' applications, light/dark themes, etc. i tried the automatically adjusting brightness for a few hours and simply couldn't get used to it; mine's set to always be on medium. that could technically be an issue, but i'm not on it that much really. and unless i'm doing heavy video watching or gaming (which is rare) it runs down at approximately the same rate, no matter what else i'm doing

it just seems to be a weaker battery. any tips would be appreciated though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs