Has anyone used Bluetooth on Titan?

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Had dinner today with family and my sister in-law wanted to share some pictures of littles ones. So I figure let me try Bluetooth on my Titan, great, right? Well it was a frustrating experience. Her phone is a small Samsung not even two years old give or take. So I turn on my Bluetooth and there is nothing else to do it just searches and phone is discoverable. Well it would not come up with her phone. Her phone found my phone in bluetooth she typed in a code pressed ok. I got no prompt on my phone at all. Her phone name came up in the list and it said not supported. As her end said link failed or something.
Am I doing something wrong?

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
At this point in time there is no bluetooth file transfer on any windows phone.
Wow windows phone is about sharing files sharing conversations etc, they even got skydrive to share files and they didnt think of Bluetooth sharing? Sorry not taking it out on you Palandri.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. Files transfer via Bluetooth Phone to phone doesn't exist on any phone. At least I am not aware of this.

Just share out your SkyDrive. That's a better way. :]

Sent from my {HTC Titan} using Board Express

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
pretty sure my old WinMo Treo has BT file sharing. It sure would be nice to have when you want to share files between deactivated phones, esp since these don't have SD cards.

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. Files transfer via Bluetooth Phone to phone doesn't exist on any phone. At least I am not aware of this.

Actually Bluetooth File Tranfer does exist. I can do it with my sis inlaws phone and my old Nokia 5800 NE. The whole idea was to make it simple.
Yea Skydrive is nice but not every device has internet to access it. It really only for your own stuff and to share out but I never got that far with it and I may not depending if I keep the Titan or not this week.

godashram

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

It still exists. Android devices can, as well as all of my old windows mobile devices

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb