AT&T HTC Titan OS Update, anyone get it yet?

BucDan

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone get the update officially from AT&T yet? Or are we going to have to do everything manually like what XDA-Developers users do?

I heard that is was supposed to be released this week, and well it's thursday here and nothing so far. Bummed a bit because everyone that manually updated said that it was a big improvement in speed and response.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
No new update here either on my unlocked European Titan BucDan, although it's way in front firmware wise already compared to the AT&T one.

BucDan

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Gah, this sucks! I like the idea of having my software up to date. Come on AT&T, I'm about to do a manual update this weekend.

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Does it improve phone call quality at all? Worse thing about the phone is that calls get dropped or the quality is bad.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the Tango update is something that applies to all handsets though. If rumors are to believed, it's a version of the OS meant for budget devices.

BucDan

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Either way, what a shame, TITAN II rolled out with 8107 and we get left behind at 7720. Total BS man. I'll wait till end of the month then Imma manual update. I just don't want to redo everything concerning apps and contacts.

lvalen91

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Nope, but we usually go last in Alaska!

Cuz i got a reply from HTC email support about the 8107 update... I'm not sure if he was talking about the International version even thought i mentioned AT&T a couple times, but stated the update should be available by now. I replied and asked for an RUU of some kind...

Waiting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos