What colors should the Lumia 900 be available in?

What would be your first color choice for the Lumia 900?

• Black

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • White

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Cyan (Light Blue)

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Magenta (Pink)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Red

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other, Please specify in comments.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Red like the photo shop that was going around or orange like the N8. If they released both I would have a hard time deciding between the two. I would possibly even buy a second one to get it in orange or red after I buy my Cyan one.

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not too keen on the cyan. I loved the dark red color in the pics that were circulating. I'd buy that beauty in a heartbeat!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I voted other this one is for TheWeeBear I would like to see a WeeBear branded tartan covered Lumia 900

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably get hated on but really does it matter? Most people will throw a case on it and you won't ever see the beautiful color that you chose. Personally I vote a nice REI-ish Orange.

i2y4n

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably get hated on but really does it matter? Most people will throw a case on it and you won't ever see the beautiful color that you chose. Personally I vote a nice REI-ish Orange.

I have never used a case for my phone. And now with gorilla glass I don't use screen protectors either.

My Pre 2 for the most part looks brand new, no scratches. The glass is spotless.

The Lumia is supposedly built even better, with a more scratch resistant body.

I hope people don't use cases on the phone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

I wouldn't say most. Maybe like half, but I think closer to 40%. Even if most do, there are clear cases and color choice is nice for those of us who don't use cases

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Where is the dislike button... haha!

I voted for white.

a Wee Bear tartan clad Lumia would accomodate an look well with most of the tile colors used now. But I would most like the deep red of the 900 renders . If thats not available at release I would probably go with black or cyan

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I had a Dream that the Nokia 900 came in Neon Green with Monster Green Beats headphones and some sexy polycarbonate sunglasses. For just 99$ on contract in all carriers.

Reality sucks. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12