Lumia 800 and tethering?

Bifurcated

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Subject says it all... does the 800 support tethering? I found an Engadget review that claimed it does not, but perhaps this has been resolved in the meantime? Thanks to anyone who knows...

yloop

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Fingers crossed it will come soon, especially for wi-fi hotspot. It means I'll be able to browse the net on my iPad at work without having a tiny screen!

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Nokia have already said they plan on adding tethering at a later date. They blamed the FCC initially. Having had some dealings with them they can take a lonnnngg time to approve things so who knows what the issue is with Nokia the Lumia and the FCC.

fbloise

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Dont know whats the Nokia's B.S. on this, as HTC and Samsung already have the internet sharing on their phones.
This, plus having No Skype despite being promised since Sept. 2011 are the reasons why I'm selling my Lumia and getting an iPhone 4/4s or a Galaxy S2..

Microsoft doesn't seem very attractive lately, specially when they will be launching all the exclusive xbox titles for both iPhone and Android.

Theonlyix

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, i need tethering...cant believe they didnt add this from day 1.....

Please Nokia, hurry up with this, my wp is on the best free data plan and i cant use it enough until i have tethering (wifi preferred)....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs