Bluetooth Headset Issues

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Im having issues with the Bluetooth connection to my Plantronics headset. The first few calls after I connect are very poor in audio quality, then things are fine. This coupled with the known issues with wired headsets are making it hard to use this phone to run my business. Is anyone else having Bluetooth issues with their headsets? My headset works fine with my other devices.

hwalker84

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Im having issues with the Bluetooth connection to my Plantronics headset. The first few calls after I connect are very poor in audio quality, then things are fine. This coupled with the known issues with wired headsets are making it hard to use this phone to run my business. Is anyone else having Bluetooth issues with their headsets? My headset works fine with my other devices.
I have bluetooth issues but not the one you're having.

All my cars have bluetooth sync. The LG Quantum, iPhone3G, iPhone4, and Samsung Focus never had a problem.

What happens on my HTC Titan is when the car shuts fully off the mic doesn't engage. I can hear the person but they can't hear me. This happens about 35% of the time.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I had the Focus S for about a month then switched when the Titan came out. When I am on any phone I use a Bluetooth I hate holding the phone to my ear. I did not have any issues with my headsets. I would recommend trying a different Bluetooth.

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Ok, thanks for the feedback. I have found that the wired headset from my old Nexus 1 works well for phone calls on the device too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon