Site selling Sprint Titan

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Mate, but the Titan is a GSM phone. I think tat site is very misleading. Titan is only available to art.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

Thead

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry Mate, but the Titan is a GSM phone. I think tat site is very misleading. Titan is only available to art.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

Oh I know. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my post. I was just wishing it was real. I just found it interesting that the site got it wrong like that.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The description of it is even more hilarious:

"With this HTC Titan Smartphone, make a style statement with an Accelerometer and Gyro sensor driven HTC Sense UI. This HTC touchscreen mobile comes with an internal 16 GB memory upgradeable up to 32 GB using microSD cards. The HTC Titan Smartphone has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP support. Shoot pictures and videos using built-in 8-megapixel camera with LED flash. This 3G-ready HTC touchscreen mobile has a 1.5 Ghz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, and 512 MB RAM running Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Mango operating system. This HTC cell phone’s 4.3-inch, 480x800-pixels resolution, Super-LCD display is a capacitive touchscreen making for sharp display, and user -friendly operation."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99