E-mail & accounts problem: can't add @live.nl anymore

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
When I attempt to add my @live.nl account to my phone for e-mail etc., nothing happens and after 1 minute I return to the home screen. I don't know how, but a lot of strange things happened the last 24 hours:

My phone - sort of - reset sometime last night. I got home during the night, plugged my phone into the charger and went to sleep. The next morning, I noticed my lock screen background is gone. When I go the main menu, my Mailbox tile is gone. I had put a Live, Google and Outlook account in the mailbox.

I received a text message from a contact, clicked the small bar that appears in the top of the screen and entered the conversation screen. In there, the new message wasn't displayed, only the the last conversation.

I rebooted my phone with the same result. I hooked it up to my laptop and started Zune, nothing changed. I then reconfigured everything manually. My Twitter and LinkedIn were still configured, but Facebook wasn't.

So I can't add my @live.nl, I don't receive e-mails and I can't send e-mails. I still have all my contacts though. When I try to send an e-mail, there first is some screen lag and then the e-mail app is closed.

Now... now what? This is terrible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)