Lumia 900 Pre-order In-Person at MS Retail

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered 5 today, two cyan and three black. You will have to go back into the store to pick them up, FYI.

Also it was sooo refreshing to talk to a knowledgeable sales rep. He was very well versed in everything WP7 related, knew a ton of carrier/model info, had been to CES and played with the 900, etc.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered 5 today, two cyan and three black. You will have to go back into the store to pick them up, FYI.

Also it was sooo refreshing to talk to a knowledgeable sales rep. He was very well versed in everything WP7 related, knew a ton of carrier/model info, had been to CES and played with the 900, etc.
That's good to hear oldpueblo, that's the way it should be! :cool:

Not 1 but 5 ? Way to go! :D

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know if you can get the 1 year free Zune Pass for Lumia 900 that MS stores are offering.

I think the offer was till Feb 14 or something similar.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know if you can get the 1 year free Zune Pass for Lumia 900 that MS stores are offering.

I think the offer was till Feb 14 or something similar.

I remember someone in another thread saying the rep told him that it didn't count because the phone has to be purchased completely by the 14th. The speculation being that they need the imei to use to get the zune pass and you don't get the imei until you actually have the phone.

breezedu

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered it a week ago. So far it's been the worst 25$ I've spent ever. It's been giving me only pointless anxiety and hype... Nokia just release it already!!

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
@BreezeDu ha! me too! I find I'm literally dreaming about the phone! It's seriously making me crazy - I just want some sort of confirmation. They've totally gone dark about it.

You can dig on twitter and get bits of news...some of the Nokia executives are now using their 900s full time...So jealous!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb