OtterBox

Gemini Ace

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
What are the chances that OtterBox will make a case for this or any of the new Nokia Windows Phones? Any news on that at all? I live in fear that my Quantum will die like my day one Focus did after a short fall.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I normally use Otterbox. There isn't a lot of WP support from them at this point in time. I would think they would support the newer Nokia WP due to the sales volume.

I've emailed them in the past and have asked about other phones and all they say is they don't know until they show up.

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Odd that there is not already at least a Lumia 800 case from OtterBox. ProClip USA, who makes vehicle mounts for a myriad of devices, has a Lumia 800 holder (no 900 yet), and they are usually slow at getting newer products fitted for their holders. OtterBox only had 1st Gen WP7 devices listed (like the Mozart, HD7, Dell VP) no Focus series, Titan, or Nokia flavors.

Neofire

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
OttorBox has two different style cases coming out soon for the Lumia 900.The full protection case will be the "Defender" ($49.99, In Black or Sun Yellow/Gunmetal Gray) and the slim "Commuter" ($34.99, In Black and Gunmetal Gray) on amazon. I just placed a order for the defender (Black). It states that it should be available within 2-5 weeks. Hopefully my phone is not broken by then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss