Game on Lumia 710

Steener13

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, I absolutely love Windows Phone, but when my Optimus 7 buggered out on me back in the summer I picked up my wifes old IPhone 3 and have been using it since. While using the IPhone, I have come to love playing a game called Kingdoms at War, they have an application for Apple Devices and Android but sadly not Windows Phone yet, I am here asking if someone is willing to try and play this game in the device's browser to see if this game will work that way. If it does, I am sold and am back with Windows Phones lol and will be down to Rogers tomorrow to buy this. Thank you for everyone who looks into this for me. The website for the game is Kingdomsatwar.com

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, I absolutely love Windows Phone, but when my Optimus 7 buggered out on me back in the summer I picked up my wifes old IPhone 3 and have been using it since. While using the IPhone, I have come to love playing a game called Kingdoms at War, they have an application for Apple Devices and Android but sadly not Windows Phone yet, I am here asking if someone is willing to try and play this game in the device's browser to see if this game will work that way. If it does, I am sold and am back with Windows Phones lol and will be down to Rogers tomorrow to buy this. Thank you for everyone who looks into this for me. The website for the game is Kingdomsatwar.com

It's telling me I need Flash. =/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes