Casing nick

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I've really looked after my Lumia 800 - not dropped it, not put it anywhere rough or dirty, only keep it in a pocket with nothing else in. So was somewhat annoyed and also bewildered when last night I noticed a little nick in the top edge of the polycarbonate casing, near the charger. I have no idea how this happened - it almost looks like it has been bitten by a mouse or something.

I know the casing is pretty tough, but it looks like the edges might be more prone to scuffs than the flat body surfaces.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
That sucks. I hope you don't have that OCD feeling and notice it every time you use it. I had that feeling when I got a scratch on the screen of my N900. Took me a while to get over it lol

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
u dont have a dog or a cat do u? i have a cat, and the thing is chocolate bar shaped... scares me everytime my cat starts sniffing at it lol

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine also has a microscopic imperfection on the left side near the screen (just opposite the volume rocker) it is really like a tenth of a grain of sand, but it is noticable when running my finger along the edge scrolling up and down. No idea how it got there, but at least I will know that it is My phone ;)

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos