Got my Radar free after getting #smokedbywindowsphone

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey all.

So I went over to the Microsoft Store in Mission Viejo, CA today and met Ben The PC Guy. He originally wasn't going to take anyone else for a challenge, but he said he was fine with me as the last one. I just got a Galaxy Nexus a few days ago and have been test driving it. Needless to say I got smoked by windows phone and got a free HTC Radar 4G. Not too bad of a deal, and I can still return my GNex. :)

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy your new Radar! And if you're not a fan then pass it along to a family/friend member. I'm quite sure one of them will love it!

Sir_Josh

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I use the Radar as my main phone these days and I've really enjoyed it. I hope you do as well, it really is a great device. :)

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
So far I really love it. The only downside I can really find is the 8GB of storage. I've had a couple different windows phones, most recently the Titan which was just too big for me. I gave it a week or so and I just couldn't get used to it, plus the power button drove me nuts. I've used a Trophy on Verizon and really loved it, but Verizon's 3G in my area left a lot to be desired. I'd get ~.6 Mbps down. I tried the HD7 on T-Mobile the day it came out, and though I saw WP7's potential back then the pre-mango days were just too lacking in features and apps for me. Plus the HD7's battery door always had a pretty substantial gap which bothered me because I could see the sim card through it. The Radar is the perfect size and I really love the industrial design. If it only had Nokia Drive and 16GB of storage on it I'd be a completely happy camper. :)

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
So far I really love it. The only downside I can really find is the 8GB of storage. I've had a couple different windows phones, most recently the Titan which was just too big for me. I gave it a week or so and I just couldn't get used to it, plus the power button drove me nuts. I've used a Trophy on Verizon and really loved it, but Verizon's 3G in my area left a lot to be desired. I'd get ~.6 Mbps down. I tried the HD7 on T-Mobile the day it came out, and though I saw WP7's potential back then the pre-mango days were just too lacking in features and apps for me. Plus the HD7's battery door always had a pretty substantial gap which bothered me because I could see the sim card through it. The Radar is the perfect size and I really love the industrial design. If it only had Nokia Drive and 16GB of storage on it I'd be a completely happy camper. :)

Welcome back to the WP7 club!

CURaven

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I picked up one as well at the Park Meadows Mall WS in Lone Tree, Colorado.
Is this an unlocked HTC Radar? How can I confirm that? I can tether on T-Mobile without a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo