Help Me!!!Home Button has a life of its own! (Windows Button)

nuelletaino

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Help!

My Focus' home button (windows button) seems to press itself or presses on its own.So it keeps exiting me back to the start screen.

Happens randomly but it seems like it only happens when Im holding the phone. When its any flat surface e.g. a table or the bed, it works fine.

Also I noticed it happens more often when my finger/s is on the bottom of my Focus or at the lower back.

Havent tried any troubleshooting steps yet except turning the phone off and on and removing the battery.

What kind of problem am I having?Is this hardware or software related.Do you think resetting the phone to factory default or hard resetting it will fix the issue?

I have a square custom cut lcd cover (matte) but it doesnt cover the whole front just the square portion of the LCD? It is also not covering the capacitative buttons

HELP HELP HELP ME!!!

jlw17

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that if I touch the screen with wet hands or if sweat gets on the screen it does this. I always just turn the screen off and give it a good wipe down and it's usually good to go.

donna199

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
No idea what the issue is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo