Accelerometer Problems on Trophy

muzzymate

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed a few people mention in this forum problems with the Trophy's accelerometer. It seems to have gone out on mine too. Has anyone been able to restore functionality of the accelerometer? Once in a blue moon it will work for maybe 20 seconds but then stop again. It's non functional 99% of the time.

Applications such as Mail and Photos do not properly go into horizontal mode when I rotate the phone. Applications like Microsoft Level also do not register any movement if I flip around the phone.

I've tried a factory reset of the Trophy but that didn't help. Is there any supported methods or non-supported (ie: diagnostic codes) to reset the accelerometer?

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed a few people mention in this forum problems with the Trophy's accelerometer. It seems to have gone out on mine too. Has anyone been able to restore functionality of the accelerometer? Once in a blue moon it will work for maybe 20 seconds but then stop again. It's non functional 99% of the time.

Applications such as Mail and Photos do not properly go into horizontal mode when I rotate the phone. Applications like Microsoft Level also do not register any movement if I flip around the phone.

I've tried a factory reset of the Trophy but that didn't help. Is there any supported methods or non-supported (ie: diagnostic codes) to reset the accelerometer?
I ended up buying a new one. It sucks, really bizarre thing to happen IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire