some issues with my Arrive

Strings78

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey! I got my HTC Arrive for Christmas and i have been using it non-stop since then, but i have run into a few snags and i wanted to know if anybody else was having these same issues or if it was just me!
If i am playing music and hit the search button to bring up Bing, my music stops, Bing loads, and then my music starts again. Does anybody else have this happen?
Some of my friends that have iPhones cannot get messages that i send to them. I will send them a text and they either will not get it, or it will take upwards of 30 minitues for it to come in. I have not been able to figure out if this is a problem with my Arrive or with their iPhones.
My battery life is sub par at best. I have to recharge it at around 7 PM because the phone is about to turn off. Sometimes it doesnt even last that long and ends while i am still in class. Does anybody else have battery issues?

Thank you so much in advance for any help!!

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
1. Are you streaming music during this because when bringing up Bing its only supposed to turn the music to mono rather than off, but if streaming a Bing search can aggravate it because of sprint's crappy 3G network

2) and 3) also because of sprint's crappy network.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12