Pictures taken with your Lumia 900 post em here

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
This is a pic taken in complete darkness. (I don't drink in the dark but wanted to see how it would turn out LOL)

No messing with settings other than 3MP being the resolution setting.

hary536

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
This is a pic taken in complete darkness. (I don't drink in the dark but wanted to see how it would turn out LOL)

No messing with settings other than 3MP being the resolution setting.

Looks quite good for the described conditions.
I think, people here are expecting too much from L900 in terms of camera. I have seen some stunning pics take by N900, and some not so good. So, it can be that it may take some getting used to with the touch to focus or shot kind of stuff.

hiko36

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Macbook photo taken in complete darkness with auto-fix applied afterwards. Settings are automatic with 8MP 4:3.

Cosplay couple taken in a restaurant at night. Same setting with no auto-fix.

Yes, the camera falters at times but it is perfectly adequate for catching a moment.

The only thing I really find odd is that in the macbook picture there is relatively little noise while in the cosplay picture there is quite a bit.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't know why people make a huge deal of picture quality on a smartphone. As long as the pic isn't horrible then it should be ok. How many folks really plan on printing the pics or making a cool scrap book with pics from smartphones? If you know you will be taking some important shots I would stick with a real camera. But I know, you want you 450 - 600 dollar phone to be the best at everything. I'm just happy that most high end smartphones don't have terrible disposable camera quality.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I took this late last night. No light other than the one you see in the background. I was very impressed by the flash.

Dislike for the Alabama flag in your yard. :)

The flash is really bright, it is just a matter of the sensor gathering enough light in a short amount of time. A backlit sensor like iPhone 4S and others would have helped.

nascarnate326

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Some pictures taken with my blue 900

NathansNOKIALumia900_000040.jpg

NathansNOKIALumia900_000041.jpg

NathansNOKIALumia900_000042.jpg

NathansNOKIALumia900_000043.jpg

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Was the last pic of the dash board in low light with flash? Overall how has this camera met you expectations?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Here are more outdoor pics from yesterday. I haven't found myself in a dark setting that I would want to take pics :) Maybe soon LOL

I didn't change anything from the default settings except selecting the 3mp size. Not sure why I always choose this size but it works for my use.

Note about the flower shot...it was a little windy out.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Here are more outdoor pics from yesterday. I haven't found myself in a dark setting that I would want to take pics :) Maybe soon LOL

I didn't change anything from the default settings except selecting the 3mp size. Not sure why I always choose this size but it works for my use.

Note about the flower shot...it was a little windy out.
Some sexii pics!

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
why mines taking such horrible pictures!? (default settings) and when i upload them on my sky driver, they even look worse. whats going on guys :(

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
why mines taking such horrible pictures!? (default settings) and when i upload them on my sky driver, they even look worse. whats going on guys :(

Are you pressing the button down in one swoop? Or, are you pressing halfway and then continuing to press?

I avoid the button actually and just lightly press on the center of the screen (or whatever I am wanting to be the center of attention) and allow the auto focus to do its thing. This action also takes the pic for you.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you pressing the button down in one swoop? Or, are you pressing halfway and then continuing to press?

I avoid the button actually and just lightly press on the center of the screen (or whatever I am wanting to be the center of attention) and allow the auto focus to do its thing. This action also takes the pic for you.

ya i tried taking pictures both ways but same result. as you can see, pictures look horrible. also when i go into camera, under settings "photo camera settings" not highlighted means i can go into it. any ideas why?

also i know this is off topic but i synced all my music on this phone and when i play a song, that live tile does not change and it doesnt pull any info from the internet like artists bio and stuff? (it used to work on my focus, same songs)

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

hey i found out where the problem was. you know when i take a picture, it uploads to my sky drive and then i was downloading them from sky drive but when i take a picture and email it to myself, then its much more better with higher resolution.
why sky drive doing this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb