getting black/blue on release day, exchanging for white later

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The meaning is, I've already seen at least 3 people say they are getting a black or blue on release day, with the intention of exchanging it on the 22nd for the white, which is what they really want. I'm saying, don't act like a 12 year old and be patient ;)

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
The meaning is, I've already seen at least 3 people say they are getting a black or blue on release day, with the intention of exchanging it on the 22nd for the white, which is what they really want. I'm saying, don't act like a 12 year old and be patient ;)

Except that the perks of buying in the third week aren't as good as the perks of buying in the first week. (3rd week=3 free months of Xbox Live; 1st week=free Xbox 4gb console) It's what I'd do if I lived in the US.

mhopii

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Except that the perks of buying in the third week aren't as good as the perks of buying in the first week. (3rd week=3 free months of Xbox Live; 1st week=free Xbox 4gb console) It's what I'd do if I lived in the US.

Have Those Perks been verified?????????:dry:dry

I was thinking the same thing Darth. Havent heard anything about that. Pretty sure att isn't giving away an xbox for a $100 phone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)