LG Optimus 7 should I keep the screen protection it has and do I need a case?

Can94

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I've had this phone for over a month now and still I haven't removed the plastic on the screen. Is there a point of keeping it on, does it protect the screen at all, or am I just pointlessly keeping it on?

X7or360

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I've had the phone for almost a year now and I still kept the plastic protector on. I find it's better to leave fingerprints there rather on the actual screen, I guess.

Kontekst

May 12, 2013
Visit site
i kept the protection on for a month, and it was an orgasmic feeling, swiping the finger over the naked glass for the first time. you don't see finger prints too bad if your fingers aren't too greasy, and it doesn't scratch or break. this is some nokia-heavy stuff.

Nani2147

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I bought my screen protectors before I even bought my phone, the life time warranty on this product gave me peace of mind and the price made them a worthwhile choice. When I finally did receive my phone I went straight for these screen protectors. Now if it wasn't for my poor hand eye coordination, I would have had it down the first time, but unfortunately I missed the mark placing it on the screen so I had to go for another. The second one went on perfectly and fit like a glove. The protector holds up to its guarantees of a scratch free, oil resistant surface. Excellent product, I would definitely recommend them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb