Orders from AT&T Corporate Store shipped yet?

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I've started this thread to track the orders of the people who ordered their devices from an AT&T Corporate store.

I've seen a lot of devices are getting shipped that were ordered over the Web.

I Ordered mine from a corporate store on 3/30 at 7:00 PM. I received an email stating that my order will be shipped within the next 3 to 5 business days, followed by a another email the next day with Back-Order status. The only status update I have is what ever I can see from this email link. Calling AT&T did not get me any where.

Until about few hours back, the Back Order column changed to "0" from "1", meaning it is not back ordered anymore. Hopefully we would get the shipping info soon.

Here is hoping everyone will get their devices by tomorrow. :p

UPDATE:
Yoohooooo... Just checked the order status link and BAM... got the FedEx number and it's picked up from Dallas Fort Worth, TX and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to pointlessly say that I'm in the same exact situation, except I ordered at around 10 AM Pacific. Sigh. My buddy that ordered online and who is having his shipped to the same zip code has a tracking number.

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Can we get our own "Ordered from the Corporate Store and Have No Tracking Number" support group thread? I suppose this one works for now.

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
same here, processing, ordered in store at noon eastern... Got a text stating I could go to att.com/orderstatus and it still says processing.... Why must you toy with me at&t?

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Ordered around 2pm CST from an AT&T store, I was told I was the first person to preorder from that store, and mine is still processing.

Kendo45

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Same.

Myself and my girlfriend ordered our phones on 3/31 around 4PM. Still says processing.

I also can't track my order online. I am only able to track it via AT&T support chat, or over the phone.

JetLife87

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Same here, ordered in store, still haven't received tracking number. I have no idea why we are getting kicked to the back. I ordered in store before the online ordering was even up. Hopefully someone figures something out.

leoment

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Also ordered 3/30 in store ~6pm. At least I know to avoid pre-orders through AT&T now (at least in store ones) for the future.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
This is not good. Still nothing. I left work over 2 hours back with he hope that the next time I check I'll have some update. Nothing yet. No tracking # or shipping info. :mad:

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
That sucks, i hardly ever go to the corproate store unless i have to. They like to fug things up all the time.

I called the corproate store asking about preorder and wanted to see if i can pick up on Friday, the babbled on about something and said fug it, dont trust them. So ordered online.

Going online and using CSRs is pretty crappy, but i rather do that than go to a corporate store.

Hopefully your shipments comes, but lessoned learned..Never go through a corporate store, they all suck.

leoment

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
That sucks, i hardly ever go to the corproate store unless i have to. They like to fug things up all the time.

I called the corproate store asking about preorder and wanted to see if i can pick up on Friday, the babbled on about something and said fug it, dont trust them. So ordered online.

Going online and using CSRs is pretty crappy, but i rather do that than go to a corporate store.

Hopefully your shipments comes, but lessoned learned..Never go through a corporate store, they all suck.

I don't blame the corporate stores for this, as they all seemed to (according to other stories I've read) process our orders the same way as instructed. Instead I'm upset at whoever was in charge of prioritizing the orders, as it's obvious they completely skipped the whole "first come, first served" aspect of this pre-order. They're the ones fulfilling these out of order, so long as they were placed online vs in store. :mad:

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Good news in store orderers (yes I know that's not a word) I just got my tracking number , I ordered in store 12:30 CST on the 30th. So if you ordered in store go check your status! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium