(Official) I just got my Lumia 900

davep1982

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
My black Lumia 900 arrived yesterday through Amazon and I haven't been able to put it down yet!! Data issue aside (yes it has hit me already) this phone is brilliant.

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
In case you guys have not seen it yet, the update to fix the data issue is up! Plug in to Zune to get it!

Sent from my Nokia L900 using Board Express

iosmacman

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got my lumia 900 and love it. I came from android and iPhone and love this phone so much more than both even with it few bugs. This is my first windows phone. I have 2 android tablet and I'm going out yo get a iconia w500 to use me over til the windows 8 tablets come out. Did I mention I love this phone and OS.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Ran out to get mine as soon as the $100 "for your troubles" was announced. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until next Jan (Hello HD screen and multi-core!), but the rebate brought the net price down to what I can get selling my Titan. "For my troubles" indeed! :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay... so mine arrived in my local AT&T store this afternoon. Spent the day getting everything set up as I had it on the HTC HD7S.

Likes - Screen, form factor, speed.

Dislikes - location of the power button.

I'm thinking about going back in tomorrow to return the UrBeats by Dr. Dre earbuds I got for free in the $100 accessory deal... they don't work all that well. The microphone is placed way down on the cord. Going to look for something else.

Aside from my one gripe... I'm really into it. I've had the Samsung Focus, the HTC HD7S, and now... this one. Loving it.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
After spending a week calling one store to another and being met with nothing but "No cyan. only black", my girl went out and found cyan for me (don't know how). As soon as she gave it to me, I screamed like a little girl.

Been a few days, can't put the phone down.. Love everything single piece of it. OS, hardware, color..everything.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My sister in law who I upgraded to a 900 saw her old EVO shift sitting on the counter as I was prepping to sell it. Her words were "man how did I even use that".

jsntrenkler

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought one yesterday, hasn't been 24 hours yet I am coming from the iPhone 4S ... So far I love the larger screen, don't love the pixelation however it works just fine. Scrolling is different wish their was a toggle to allow the more conventional scrolling. Overall I am very much enjoying this device.

ethylove

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
GOT MY LUMIA in CYAN! woooot! except that I ordered it on the 12th, (out of stock), received it last night to find that it didnt charge. T_T so exchanged it out this morning and now I'm happy as can be! YAY!

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Well couldnt resist, had been debating whether I would stay with Tmo and see what they would offer, if anything. Picked up the box this morning and had it with me at work for most of the day then finally decided to go for it. Now a customer of the Death Star, but the 900 is worth it!

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Well couldnt resist, had been debating whether I would stay with Tmo and see what they would offer, if anything. Picked up the box this morning and had it with me at work for most of the day then finally decided to go for it. Now a customer of the Death Star, but the 900 is worth it!

LOL it is worth it

zeteo313

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Picked mine up yesterday. Couldn't pass up a free phone. Now to find the apps and use it a while before I make my mind up. Using an iPhone 4S now.

touchpad4760

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Two green-dotted boxes

arrived today courtesy the FedEx man! :p

My wife's and my 1st smartphones, upgrading from old Samsung Syncs!

Got mine charged; connected to home wifi. Need to reset my long-unused Live account password.

How long does AT&T's "activation" take? It said I could keep using my old phone, but once I started, it became "local calls" only. Been more than 30 minutes.

Anyway, lots to learn!

-Chris

Xerxes10

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I actually got mine on launch day (Monday after Easter). The At&t store near me was sold out but after calling around I drove to another store who had put the LAST unit on hold. I converted to WP after 4 years on BlackBerry, and I love WP7 and the Lumia 900.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05