for those who ordered full retail???

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
still waiting on mine but i noticed on my shipping page it showed phone and micro sim ipad so i assume i got a microsim coming with it.

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a sneaky feeling I'm not going to get one either. I called the local store yesterday and they said the LTE micro sim's were free.

kltye

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Yup, bought full retail online and no SIM. Had to go to the store AND ask to be provisioned on the LTE plan before LTE would work. Works great now though :S

smartvoyager

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I got mine and got no SIM either. I had to use the one from my iPhone 4. I called and got the phone switched using that SIM. NO Issues and LTE works great.

cormasco

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I got one too. I'm little annoyed that they opened the box and installed it before shipping. I guess they want to avoid people not being able to figure out how to install a sim.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to be brick here, but North Americans really do seem to be absolutely clueless about SIM's. :D
I could not ever see that happening in Europe. Somebody would open a box and install a SIM for you.

It's too bad because it's the unlocked market that drivers the operator competition. There being another option so operators can't example tell you what phones you can buy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234