Lumia 900 Screen Fit and Finish

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. I recieved my Lumia yesterday morning, but did not get chance to mess with it until this morning. I love it, I am still setting it up and moving from my first gen focus.

I did notice something kinda disturbing and I wanted to poll you all to see if one this is normal and two if I should let it go...

I know the screen is not flush with the phone by design, but the bottom-right corner of the screen is rasied higher than the other corners of the screen... All of the others is flush and flat where as the bottom-right corner is noticably raised higher than the others.

IS this normal?:confused:

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. I recieved my Lumia yesterday morning, but did not get chance to mess with it until this morning. I love it, I am still setting it up and moving from my first gen focus.

I did notice something kinda disturbing and I wanted to poll you all to see if one this is normal and two if I should let it go...

I know the screen is not flush with the phone by design, but the bottom-right corner of the screen is rasied higher than the other corners of the screen... All of the others is flush and flat where as the bottom-right corner is noticably raised higher than the others.

IS this normal?:confused:
Not on mine....All corners are equally flat and flush on black 900 and on my wife's cyan 900.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Had my phone replaced yesterday and I am very pleased. The fit and finish is super tight and the back buttons works like it should. Before It was replaced, I noticed the back button not functioning sometimes... After being replaced, I know that phone was defective.

Final thing I noticed... On my phone's box, there was a sticker on it that said "QA PASSED".

I preordered and received my phone on Friday the 6th. To me it looks like they shipped me a defective and More importantly a phone that was used and not new like I ordered!:straight::straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers