1. saintforlife's Avatar
    Not eligible for an upgrade till May 1st. I don't want to pay $99 at AT&T if I can get it for $20 (upgrade) at Amazon after May 1st. Talking AT&T into early upgrade will mean they will want me to buy it directly from them for $99 now, but I rather wait till I am eligible and then just order if from Amazon and save $80. I don't mind waiting a couple more weeks. But I am afraid, Amazon/Target may raise the prices by then. Thoughts?

    Also are another other places selling the 900 for these bargain prices other than Amazon and Target?
    04-09-2012 06:37 PM
  2. cba191's Avatar
    I'm just hoping that they keep the price until the white one comes out.
    04-09-2012 06:39 PM