Speaker Volume

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Any one here think that the speaker volume could use some tweaking? I mean it's loud enough, but the drop off when turning it down is not really fluid or even tapered. And the lowest setting is still loudish...no?

Give it a shot, I tried using Radio Controlled and played over the speaker...and the lowest setting is still loud. Either that or all these years of playing my guitar at clubs hasnt really done a thing to my ears :p

Just curious if anyone else has the same opinion. I'm sure it could be tweeked with minor patch or something...it is just software controlled right?

mihesq

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
It definitely is loud in the lowest setting, this is particularly annoying when waking up to the alarm blasting. My focus s had this same problem but I could fix it by having my headphones plugged in, the speaker volume on the phone would be much quieter for some reason, and no, having the headphone plugged in didn't make the alarm sound through the headphone, it still came from the phones speaker just alot quieter.

However having my headphones plugged into the lumia has no effect on the speaker volume for the alarm.

Its getting frustrating having had 3 different WP7 phones and having nothing consistently staying the same in regards to the sound and volume.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss