STRONG possibility I'll be coming back to WP7

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Joining AT&T with my family seems to be the next move (tomorrow even?) so if that works out, there's NO QUESTION as to which phone I'm getting ;). Will be keeping my MyTouch to work on Wi-Fi to play Draw Something and to use instagram though

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I did the same, joined my family's plan and got the lumia...love the phone..totally hooked to it...and service isn't so bad...was with Tmo for 5 years!!!

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I did the same, joined my family's plan and got the lumia...love the phone..totally hooked to it...and service isn't so bad...was with Tmo for 5 years!!!

Yeah that's the thing we're worried about (money). It'll be three of us. Our prepaid bills (all separate btw) are like this: $60 for me, $60 for my boyfriend, and my mom pays $70 for T-Mobile's prepaid. So that's 190 all together. With the plans and services, it's going to be about 230 before taxes and probably 250 with taxes included. It's going to be an increase and while we were trying to budget and keep down the cell phone bill down (Sprint was creeping up there), we want quality phones and services so......that's what you gotta do.

@ninjaap LOL I think I am

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE:

So I made the jump and I have a black Nokia Lumia. I REALLY wanted that blue but it seems like they are hard to get. The guy I knew at AT&T set up our lines and I asked him if they had the blue in stock. He said "No their manager was sending them back. Claims Nokia has stopped making them because of data issues." Being that I know him (he came to my old job a lot) he's just going from what his boss said but it's obvious the manager has given a general "simple" answer that consumers will not question. I knew that a cyan device was not causing problems being that they have the same internals. So hey, whatever. Didn't want to grill him cause a) he looked out for me and b) his manager said that. Oh well, my experience is not ruined because of a color choice. I'll just get a blue case

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
UPDATE:

So I made the jump and I have a black Nokia Lumia. I REALLY wanted that blue but it seems like they are hard to get. The guy I knew at AT&T set up our lines and I asked him if they had the blue in stock. He said "No their manager was sending them back. Claims Nokia has stopped making them because of data issues." Being that I know him (he came to my old job a lot) he's just going from what his boss said but it's obvious the manager has given a general "simple" answer that consumers will not question. I knew that a cyan device was not causing problems being that they have the same internals. So hey, whatever. Didn't want to grill him cause a) he looked out for me and b) his manager said that. Oh well, my experience is not ruined because of a color choice. I'll just get a blue case

There have been reports that some stoick was being sent back to be reflashed with the softare update ( I guess maybe they can do them en masses or fastr at the factory?)

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE:

So I made the jump and I have a black Oh well, my experience is not ruined because of a color choice. I'll just get a blue case

May be you don't have to. You have 30 days to return or exchange if you are not satisfied. You can always go back or to another store where and when they have the Cyan available. This way you get to enjoy both the colors and keep the one you like.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12