Just received the update

NorCalGuy

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Update does not work

I have tried to update 5 times using Zune, at the end of the process, it states to try to update again, it gives an error code 801912DD :mad:

M3Armand

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
new firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084

Hmm.... interesting... my "new" (newly swapped) phone, that is, didn't have any issues compared to my original one. Yet, my "firmware" is different from above. I had the same specs as konaitor shows. So we'll see what this "update" does to my phone...

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
My update went just fine. Scrolling is smoother, and think that my keyboard appears snappier as well.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

elmopio

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to update 5 times using Zune, at the end of the process, it states to try to update again, it gives an error code 801912DD :mad:
Make sure your time zone are set properly. Plus make sure you pull everything off you phone first.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I ordered the phone at the AT&T store on 4/11 since they didn't have any stock. My online tracking tells that the warehouse is still processing the phone for shipment (it has said the same thing since the day I ordered). So when I get the phone, will the update already be applied to it?

maybe some reports say stores showed sold out bc they were sending the stock to get the firmware flashed. They also said something about a green dot on the box to signify reflased I would think!

commops7

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
My update still didn't solve my mms txting, data and visual voicemail issues. None of these work. Got on phone with at&t tech support. They couldn't resolve it, gave me a Nokia phone number, they were closed. I'm getting ready to smash the phone with a hammer on my garage. I got 4g icon, 3 bars, nothing works except for txt and regular phone calls. WiFi is off, so I have no idea what is going on with this 900!

dangish

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hold the #1 to call the vvm. Follow instructions. turn airplane mode on/off... Power down phone. Power back on.

Go into an at&t store. You may need a new sim and your line provisioned.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99