New stock with green data

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
New stock with green dot

Got my first one replaced yesterday. The box did have the free dot which signifies the it is updated and the salesperson read out their internal memo verifying such. However the Firmwire was 082

When I plugged it in to transfer music and pictures, it said there was an update and after completing it now it is 084.

I am confused, was there two updates? One for the firmware and one behind the scenes from AT&T?

Thanks much? :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

videoouija

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I also had a green dot on my box from yesterday however I didn't have the update from the 16th. I had to manually update using the Mac Connector.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Wonder if I should swap mine for one from this new stock. I really haven't had any problems but I'm slightly suspect of the battery. Also, the device froze for the first time ever yesterday. It never did that before the update.

I may be nitpicking... there's always a chance the replacement I pick up has problems.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I was also worried that the replacement having problems, but didn't have a choice since my first one went into boot loop after the upgrade.

The upgrade went fine on this one and the battery is tad better, although too early to tell. Glad I got it replaced. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium