Everyone Loving LUMIA - 200 odd reviews with 5 Star average

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm so glad to read real reviews and opinions from real people from the real world. One would get the wrong impression by what OCD and nit picky posters have to say on wp central. Professional tech blogs, reviewers and average people love the Lumia 900, it's a hit and that's all that counts. :)

Last edited:

vantil

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. It's great to see WP doing so well in actual customer reviews.
Most of the week lumia held top 2 best seller spots in amazon. Cyan is currently on place 6. But it's "Backordered. Usually ships in 8 to 9 days." so that might reduce the sales a bit.

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
posted this a week ago and no one in negative land ie WPentral wanted to comment

I can believe all the great reviews because it's a great device, but the volume of great reviews and the ratio of positive to negative is hard to believe. It's great, just unexpected. I expected a lot more negative reviews.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't you guys know that you can't trust amazon ratings. There was a big scandal with companies paying people to buy there products through amazon to give them 5 star ratings. Honestly I don't think this is the case here. All windows phones generally do well in customer reviews, even first generation. Take a look at the att and t-mobile websites.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa