No Windows Phone 8?

Final-MacGyver

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
What new insider? This is just repeating what others have already said, no new information here.
Source hasn't been named, the differnet articles I keep reading say something like "The Verge has indicated that an anonymous source allegedly close to Microsoft has said that there will be no upgrade path from Mango to Apollo". Not concrete but Im hoping it's not the case.

Dormage

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Could you please stop this...?
Why are people doing this?
You feel the urge to help build the hype?

Nothing anyone says will provide any informations until Microsoft confirms it.
And when Microsoft does you will read about it on the front page :D

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Please make 6 more threads about this today, that would be awesome. Also, under no circumstances should you check to see if there are 5 threads about it started already and post in one of those.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The way I see it, if you say yes to phones supporting wp8, everyone buys current wp7 phones and it hurts future sales. if you say no, it hurts current phone sales. Decisions, decisions :-D that's why I love eBay's trade-in program, sell old phone and buy new without contracts. Like my iPhone 4s.. Received $300. Not a bad deal

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

ftap

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
The way I see it, if you say yes to phones supporting wp8, everyone buys current wp7 phones and it hurts future sales. if you say no, it hurts current phone sales. Decisions, decisions :-D that's why I love eBay's trade-in program, sell old phone and buy new without contracts. Like my iPhone 4s.. Received $300. Not a bad deal

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Man. $300 trade in for iPhone 4s? Thats a horrible trade in unless it was in bad shape.

Amazon trade in is $420 for 16gb. $465 for 32gb and $500 for 64gb.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes