How do we get the $100 credit?

HifiGuy900

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 Lumia 900s and have no idea how the credit will flow to me. The ATT store rep said I need to get into Zune and apply for credit, another said it'll be automatically applied to my statement. Anybody know for sure what the actual method will be? Is there anything we need to do before the 22nd other than buying the phone?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
As stated in the above post, it will apply to your ATT bill automatically as long as you have a lumia 900 active on an ATT service contract.

Lets say for example one of your phones is currently on a voice/data/text plan with ATT, your next bill get credited until the $100 is reached

If your second phone is not on an ATT plan and you are just holding it for some reason, you will not get a credit. Phone must be active on an ATT plan.

The ATT rep is a derp for saying you need to go into zune. I am not surprised since most ATT reps are derps...

bellyer1

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
So, if my phone bill for two lines that were both upgraded to Lumia 900s is usually about $120 total a month, but the credit for the two Lumias totals $198, will we have another credit of $78 on our following month's bill?

HifiGuy900

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised there is not an official communication from ATT on this. All that the reps say is the credit is coming from Nokia and so call Nokia in case of any doubts. I doubt Nokia will have access to ATT's systems to know who bought the phone and if it was bought before the 22nd.

In the end, I hope we won't be shunted between the two to get the credit.

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Rep at my AT&T store said the credit will automatically apply to your bill after you have passed the 30 day return window.

ftap

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I think most people are forgetting the Trojan horse financing the Lumia 900. Microsoft probably has millions in the escrow account for AT&T to tap into to advertise this phone as well as refund the customer $100.

I doubt Nokia would have even thought of offering the credit without access to sugar daddies credit (msft).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes