Vertical Lines

kiramon

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
There are a bunch of (symmetrical) vertical lines that i can see depending on the angle you hold the phone in the light... is that on the screen itself or is it my screen protector maybe? They're like blue vertical stripes that are only apparent when the light hits it the right way.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
There are a bunch of (symmetrical) vertical lines that i can see depending on the angle you hold the phone in the light... is that on the screen itself or is it my screen protector maybe? They're like blue vertical stripes that are only apparent when the light hits it the right way.
I have seen them too in my Titan 1 and now my Titan 2. I too have a screen protector and I believe it is due to it. I am actually debating about removing it because I feel the screen quality is reduced with it on.

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Let me know if it really is the screen protector... I am debating about buying one or not. I definitely won't buy one if it shows these lines.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Let me know if it really is the screen protector... I am debating about buying one or not. I definitely won't buy one if it shows these lines.
For me they are very hard to see. The only time I see them is when the screen is dark and the phone is at an extreme angle...I think. I have been trying to see them right now, but I can't. Screen protector is still on too.

kiramon

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah -- they are not readily visible, only when you turn the screen a certain way. I love the screen protector, though. The feel and everything :p

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I can get 6 of these for $1.50 and free shipping off eBay.

You are right. I will say that I have done that before, but to me, the quality was not as good. The screen protectors usually last a while for me so a two pack can easily last a year or so.

For $1.50 it is worth it to try it out. I figuered for $6 more I would try the ones from AT&T and if I didn't like them, I could return them to the store.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i need several because this is the hardest phone to put a protector on without something getting trapped underneath and making a bubble.

jawesome

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any vertical lines on my Titan II.

The original Titan's screen protector will fit on the Titan II (notch for the front facing camera is in the same spot) but it will be a few mm short on the bottom.

kiramon

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen any vertical lines on my Titan II.

The original Titan's screen protector will fit on the Titan II (notch for the front facing camera is in the same spot) but it will be a few mm short on the bottom.
The titan 2 screen protector doesn't cover the bottom either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs