No more Lumia 710....

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
There will be no more Lumia 710 being used in my household....

Bet you thought this was another WP7 doesn't do everything like Android thread! Anyways, I bricked my 710 trying to flash other roms through NCS and now I'm lucky if I can even get it to show me the Nokia splash screen. Maybe one day I'll find an answer and I'll be able to get it working again and sell it...Oh well. I bought a used Cyan 900 on Ebay. I haven't posted a lot on this thread but it has been fun...Off to the 900 forum. BTW if you have any unique info to share that might help my poor phone, PM me with the info along as post it here because I won't be looking here very often. Thanks ladies and gentlemen!

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Do you have statutory warranties in your state? Could be a worth a stab returning it to store, dependent on that, in the UK, a lot of the time, if the device is "faulty" ;), the stores will replace the handset rather than going through the RMA procedure and leaving the customer without a phone.

And even when they won't (usually outside of 28 days), they will try to repair the phone for the customer, either in their own service centre, or by sending it to a Nokia one. Worth a stab I'd say, even if you did brick it yourself.

:)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Do you have statutory warranties in your state? Could be a worth a stab returning it to store, dependent on that, in the UK, a lot of the time, if the device is "faulty" ;), the stores will replace the handset rather than going through the RMA procedure and leaving the customer without a phone.

And even when they won't (usually outside of 28 days), they will try to repair the phone for the customer, either in their own service centre, or by sending it to a Nokia one. Worth a stab I'd say, even if you did brick it yourself.

:)

I bought it from T-Mobile's website and stayed with them less than a month before going to straight talk. I highly doubt they are going to want to help me! I also got it when they had it for only 200 off contract. I just can't stand to wait 5 days too get the 900 through the mail....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos