My Lumia won't open any links!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Whenver I tap on any link - it won't open. It will try to load and go back to whatever page I was on!

I tried it on 2g, 3g and even wifi - still the same.

I have hard reset my phone 3 times and I am on my 2nd Lumia 800 (swapped the first one as it had same issue).

Any help? :(

rbrunner

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Long shot

If you like you can try to surf to BabyNames.ch Mobile and try some links on that page. That's one of my sites, I have direct access to server logs, and maybe - just maybe, it's a long shot - I see something there that will give us a clue what your phone really does.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If you like you can try to surf to BabyNames.ch Mobile and try some links on that page. That's one of my sites, I have direct access to server logs, and maybe - just maybe, it's a long shot - I see something there that will give us a clue what your phone really does.

Hi thanks for that!

I just pinged your link from my phone. So in your server logs it should be at 17.17 GMT.
I can open your webpage link weirdly enough :S but can't open google.com!

rbrunner

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Got that

Ok, got that, I see your Lumia accessing the page behind the link, but nothing more. Don't have that many Lumias yet on my page :)

Did you try to go further, i.e. try any links on my page leading "deeper" into the site? If yes, unfortunately this test did not bring any hint what might be wrong, because I do not see anything more than the one said page access...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa