• Magenta

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • What a stupid question never ask me anything again

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Black 900 on launch day and yesterday orded a Cyan and a White one for my daughters. Any of you with the White 900 have the gel cases from Nokia in White? Thanks.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I initially wanted Cyan but they didn't have it at Costco. Then I thought I wanted white but it seemed rather glossy. With black the dark screen blended in with the case to give the impression of a solid slab which I found it appealing.

Nettwerk

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I have white. An I love it. It looks perfect. It is different from other phones.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the Cyan and love it! Anytime, I'm somewhere out eating or drinking, always turn heads and get the question OMG, what phone is that? Is that really the phone, or is it a case? Can I touch it, hold it? I love that color, and when they hit the button and the screen shows up, eyes light up and jaws drop from the display quality!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Black, but I have a Siedo royal blue case on it!

BTW, a little off topic, but I Think my favorite theme is the "Nokia blue". It's a shame that only Nokia phones get it, or does each manufacturer have a custom theme color?

Also, I got a comment from a friend, "So you dumped your 4s for a brick phone?" I promptly took the Lumia 900 out of the case and showed him that it isn't much bigger than the 4s and yet has a much bigger screen.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Last edited:

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I got myself a white glossy 900. I must say it's a well-crafted piece of work. Its as if it's carved and sculptured from a piece of raw premium mosaic material. Even tho I only got it for less than a month, I find myself holding & pampering it more often then my previous Trophy. And I am less embarrassed to show it more publicly than my discarded Trophy. It really beats any phone out there hands down in design & look... Including iPhone 5. I am so proud of it.
:) Loving My 900, Lusting The 920 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs