Members Opinion of Lumia 900

How has your experience with the Lumia 900 been?

• Positive

Votes: 52 94.5%
  • Negative

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Members Opinions of Lumia 900

If you own and use a Lumia 900 please vote in the poll. There is a lot of negativity around the product, but I really have enjoyed my Lumia 900 and though not perfect I would definitely say I've had a positive experience with the first flagship WP device.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, you should take into consideration the fact that those who have problems with or take issue against something are apt to more vocal about their opinions than those who are favorable toward it. That's just how people are.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I didn't vote. I express my satisfaction with this going daily. I don't need a poll to tell me what others think. Only my thoughts and feelings really matter in the long run.

Not to take away from your experiment. I think sales figures will show what you're trying to gather here.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Well, you should take into consideration the fact that those who have problems with or take issue against something are apt to more vocal about their opinions than those who are favorable toward it. That's just how people are.
I understand. That and the fact that some people make forum accounts strictly to voice their (almost always) negative opinions. The poll is out of curiosity and to help people see that though there are topics about the negative aspects of the device, it's a solid WP contender and a satisfying product.

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Negative. But to temper that, I feel that way about the two phones I had prior to the Lumia. It seems you can no longer buy a device and have it right the first time:

Lumia 1 - bad speaker
Lumia 2 - really noisy vibrator, purple hue (have not decided if I'll return)

Inspire 1 - bad ear piece
Inspire 2 - camera would not auto focus at all
Inspire 3 - screw kept battery cover from seating (kept anyway)

Torch 1 - slider would flop open
Torch 2 - end call button strip came off
Torch 3 - loose bezel (kept anyway)

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
mostly positive, it is the best windows phone to date. I find it to be the perfect size. The camera is okay, not the best, still a let down because of all the hype surrounding it before launch.

The Titan II is also a great phone as well. You can't go wrong with both. I find it to be a tad to big for my taste. For typing even the Lumia 900 is a little big as well as any 4.3 inch screen.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Loving my phone. No regrets. Sorry, can't vote through Board Express.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

donna199

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
you should take into consideration the fact that those who have problems with or take issue against something are apt to more vocal about their opinions than those who are favorable toward it

NicholasCL

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
:giggle:Quite happy with my phone. A couple of battery glitches the first week but none since the update. As a matter of fact I'm really happy with the battery life compared to my iPhone. No vibrate noise problem or maybe I just don't get what all the whining about the vibrate is about. Sounds like its vibrating to me. First wp7 phone and I have no problems other than the lack of forward/back buttons in browser and the crappy cut and paste.

Oridus

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I like the lumia as a work phone, but missing android as my daily driver. Picking up an HTC ones for my personal device and keeping lumia for work and for music on long road trips.

I miss customization and am missing quite a few of my apps i used on a daily basis.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I love my Lumia 900. My favorite phone ever. I just wish the camera wad better. It is the worst I've had on a smart phone yet... But it is useable.

clockworksnarf

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 1: Data issue, unfocusing camera, horrible vibration sound (felt like returning for an iPhone 4s, found out the AT&T retail store had Lumias in stock)
Lumia 2: near perfect, occasional hiccups with charging the phone, won't bother returning. <3WindowsPhone

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I am on my 4th Lumia.

Lumia 1 - it was perfect until i tried to upgrade using Windows Connector. It appeared to upgrade fine but went into an infinite boot loop shortly afterwards.

Lumia 2 - still problem free but had a clickng sound from the top right of the screen when gently pressed down.

Lumia 3 - This had the purple hues on low light and purple keyboard.

Lumia 4 - perfect!

If i didn't love the phone and the OS I would have gone back to my 45 day old unlocked HTC Vivid right away. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos