Possible to unlock Lumia 900?

Xellos2099

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I want to know if it is possible to unlock the Nokia Lumia 900 for Tmobile use? Long stroy short, i can get a Lumia 900 from ms store and there is no unlock for it atm and I want to use it.

Xellos2099

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Is it because of the 45 days thingy or ATT locked it really well? Well, I have tzone.. i can live with 2g until refarming of the tower XD

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Even if you activated it on ATT, they will not release the unlock code until after a few months into your contract.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Is it because of the 45 days thingy or ATT locked it really well? Well, I have tzone.. i can live with 2g until refarming of the tower XD

Probably the 45 day thing. I wouldn't go as far as saying that unlock codes will be available 45 days from April 8 (whenever that is) because I'm not completely sure.

BTW, you're from SD, huh? :p

Xellos2099

May 3, 2012
Visit site
My Rogers Lumia 900 is unlocked and work on my T-Mobile account when I vist the US
Did u have to purcahse a code or Roger unlock it for you? It is so wierd, online there are site that offer roger lumia 900 unlock but not the ATT version.... did they put in extra security or something?

orionben

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Did u have to purcahse a code or Roger unlock it for you? It is so wierd, online there are site that offer roger lumia 900 unlock but not the ATT version.... did they put in extra security or something?

I went to remotecellunlock.com entered my info paid and got the code the next night.

I know Rogers allowed phone to be unlock for 50$, but I thinks it's to early for the phone.

Don't know about AT&T, but it's not the same version I have. The Rogers has no logo on the phone unlike the AT&T logo at the top right corner. So it's possible they use a different unlock algorithm.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Ignore the spammers. ;)

Just call AT&T and they will give you the unlock code, no questions asked.

I've spent about 2 hours on the phone with AT&T and they will NOT unlock mine... Got it free from Nokia in August and they said they wouldn't have a code until at least December...

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've spent about 2 hours on the phone with AT&T and they will NOT unlock mine... Got it free from Nokia in August and they said they wouldn't have a code until at least December...

Got my unlock codes in ten minutes. Try the online support chat and see if you have better luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar