Happy with Amazon replacement

joashshushi

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Lumia 900 last week from Amazon and overall everything was ok except the purple background (under low/auto brightness) and vibrate rattle. It came with the green dot on the box but with the old firmware. I updated to the lastest, nothing changed. I was not happy about these two issues and I called Amazon for a replacement, I got it today. It came with the lastest firmware loaded and there is no purple issue under low/auto brightness or vibrate issue and the new one has much better battery life too. I'm so happy that I got one without these issues. I tested little bit about the capacitive button issues, so far nothing found.

Thanks everybody !!

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
There has to be someone or a group behind these threads. This is the third Amazon thread in one day. Someone needs to begin cracking down on these worthless threads.

joashshushi

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
There has to be someone or a group behind these threads. This is the third Amazon thread in one day. Someone needs to begin cracking down on these worthless threads.
sorry i won't do that again and will never come back, if u think in this way, more than 90% is worthless here ..

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
sorry i won't do that again and will never come back, if u think in this way, more than 90% is worthless here ..

I wouldn't sweat these WPCentral activists. They lurk the boards daily looking for people to insult. If you don't hear from the board moderators or admins, ignore em. The don't mean squat.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I think y'all need to chill out. We complain about lack of positivity and complain when we do get it. Yes, repetitive topics can be annoying, but you aren't going to gain new members by acting like that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb