Official Nokia Lumia 900 Sales Demo Guide

metsfan421

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
So I needed to pickup a new car charger for my Nokia Lumia 900 and went to the local AT+T Store out on Long Island. When I came in and spoke with the salesman, (this was not a corporate store, just a regular AT+T store) he promptly grabbed me a charger. I asked him if he sold many of the phones, he said, well it's fairly new but I have sold a few hundred. He then went to ring me up and said if your really interested in the phone and want to know more about it, the Nokia rep was just in here last week to speak with me and left these "brochures" with me. He then handed me this Demo Guide which was supposed to only be for the salesman to learn and effectively sell the phone. So here's the guide and the actual accompanying brochure to go with it. I've never seen internal sales guides for products at AT+T, but it looks like Nokia did a pretty good job with this one. I still wonder if the reps will read them themselves... This guy apparently did not, lol... (Pics may not be in order, but the whole guide is here)
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=a384f6f965a4a23d&resid=A384F6F965A4A23D!6661&parid=root

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire