List your bugs

CellularMan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Running Mobilicty variant 1600.3031.8773.12121

1) Screen lag. From day 1, screen lags after pressing power button from 1-5 seconds.
2) Airplane mode doesn't always always disable wifi. I have found my phone off and battery fully drained even though I had 30-40% charge when I put it into airplane mode 8 hours earlier.
3) People on the other end complain about speakerphone quality. They say there is a lot of static or noise.
4) Maybe once or twice a month the touchscreen will seem to have issues when sliding up to unlock.

I hope new firmware will fix all these. 1600.3036.8858.12460

jc0187

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed as I was attempting to post a question on eBay comments section that the link to post something is visible up until the full page loads, then it disappears. Its still there, but I can't see it. If I just continuously tap the screen in the general area where I had seen the link, I can click it.
Also, its annoying when im halfway down a page and the phone will jump back up to the top of said page multiple times until the full page loads, and sometimes that can take a couple of minutes. Ahh nostalgia. Takes me back to the unpleasant days of my first PC, a Packard Bell on dial-up internet. The only thing that is missing is if this crappy 710 would make those connection noises. You know the ones im talking about.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't think this is 710 specific as I just read a guy on XDA with the same problem on his 800

Lastnight I was using my phone as I do normally (Running 7.8), in and out of apps, browsing etc, I backed out of an app to the homescreen and the background (violet in my case) came to the front and covered all my tiles, I just had a 100% solid purple homescreen

I could still slide over to the apps list and open apps, but no matter what, as soon as I went back to the homescreen it was just a solid purple, after a while of messing with it, a few tiles started to either appear, or surface from behind the background but in the end I had to reboot the phone

Once it rebooted it was fine, and touch wood has been since, but I get a bad feeling this won't be the last we hear of it, as I say, someone on XDA had exactly the same problem and ended up restoring 7.5 but in his case, the phone would no longer boot past the Nokia logo

I'm not really enjoying 7.8 as much as I thought I would, what with the broken live tiles and weird glitches and bugs, 7.5 Mango was 100% solid for me

Ryo Hung

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Ok,it is good to share the bugs that we have meet to each other, I just used the 710 for about 2 months and the following are all the bugs I have meet in my 710:
1.it will shut down when I was on a call, I have meet this issue for two times; and I don't think it is caused by the wrong action, such as the screen is not being locked and the "end call" has been pressed.
For this issue, I contacted the service, and they told me to reset my phone.I did as what he told me to,and so far I do not meet this issue again. I hope this issue has been solved.
2.Another issue I meet recently is that when an call is coming, and I want to answer it but it is no usefull after I have pressed the "answer", and if I lock the screen then open it again the issue will gone. I have no idea about what is the reason, have you ever meet the same issue like mine?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
think ive got a bug and need help :/ :|!! only just bought my phone brand new so here it gose when i go on my internet and im browsing sumtimes it wont let me back out of my browser dose anyone know why?? :/ im currently running 7.5 as there is no update available for my phone

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Every single live tile are not updating any more, doesn't matter what I do with the apps, pins, reboots, anything, none of them update, ever.

Really annoyed at this considering live tiles is the selling point of WP UI

smartboyamo

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
No sound/audio. i am not sure if its a hardware or software problem. The headphones work fine but the external speakers are dead and dont play at all :/

Krunal Pamkar

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Heyy guys pls help me-y'all have not faced these problems in your life
I got some ****ty issues with nokia lumia 710.I got a list of them:
1. extreme left panel of phone not working <the touch screen>
2.no sim bug<cant help it the signal is gone for almost one day>
3.hardware button problems-this is the most fooking problem i have faced in my life,the back button not working from yseterday,it was workin fine yesterday
4.wifi problems-random disconnections from network<thats not an issue any more>

Wish like go to my xperia x8 which had a great endurance,nothing happens even it is dropped from a height :-( its gutted a month ago so i was to buy
this ****

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire